Yargnits Way of Seeing Stuff

Here's my life and stuff I do. Yeah, what's worse, my boring life or you reading about it?

Monday, January 01, 2007

Walk this Way

Now what was I saying? I know it’s been a while but I’ve had shit to do. It’s 2007 and I’ve made a resolution to give this blog deal more attention. To do so I need to keep it short and to the point. So how about a little rant to start off ’07?

Doctors have got to stop handing out these handicap parking tags unless people really need them. Just because you’re fat doesn’t mean you have a handicap. In fact a little walking might burn off that pizza roll you had for your mid-morning snack! And fat-chicks… just because you might give birth to a 4 pound corn baby in the next 20 minutes don’t qualify you as an “expectant mother”. So park at the back and stroll your ham hocks a few extra feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home