Yargnits Way of Seeing Stuff

Here's my life and stuff I do. Yeah, what's worse, my boring life or you reading about it?

Sunday, March 26, 2006

In the beginning there was fish

Ahhh… My first steps into the blogosphere with a earth shattering entry about eating fish and flea buttons. If one thing’s for certain I like good food or at least what I consider good. Because of this I’m sure that discussion of local eateries will show up here on a regular basis. This entry has been written over the course of the weekend and refers to…

Another Friday during Lent:
All day my intention was to go to my church for a fish fry dinner. After a bad start I’ve actually had a couple weeks of being faithful to this outdated tradition of abstaining from meat on Fridays. I have a whole philosophy as to why this is a ridicules practice but I’ll save that for another day. So anyway, back to what I was saying… I had intentions today of eating fried fish at my church with a friend which to protect the not-so-innocent we’ll call “Brian”. Well Brian strings me along all day via email about how he needs to get approval for this dinning event from his little brother, which we’ll call “Ryan”. (Two brothers named Brian and Ryan… you know this shit’s made up!) Anyway, Ryan and his wife are coming to town to visit, so dinner plans were all about what THEY wanted. So, it turns out that Ryan’s wife, which we’ll call… hmmm let’s see… “Bridget” has a thing about fish frys so we end up going to what the two brothers affectionately call LJS. Fast food fish flavored grease.

I was my typical self, being obnoxious and telling dirty jokes but this gal, Bridget was a trooper. After having our fish flavored grease planks she was proud to show off her adopted flea. This pet flea consisted of a button and an ownership card describing her flea’s occupation, hobbies, turn-ons, etc…I’m guessing she got this thing from one of those machines that spit out crap at the entrance way to the supermarket. In fact this particular “LJS” had one of those very machines in it where she dunked some coins for some fake tattoos. I’m surprised this establishment wasn’t across from a trailer park. Bridget’s alright. How can you not like a chick that likes South Park and occasionally breaks into the chorus of Uncle F. And she also looks good in a hat!

The best part of this little dining adventure was that we talked about this Blog and what kind of topics to cover. We got it hashed out and now it just takes time to type a few out. I’ll get to it when I can. ‘till next time…. Yargnits OUT!


1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I jerk off to that picture of the girl in the pirate hat. I guess i have some kind of weird fetish of girls in pirate outfits. Keep posting those pictures.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home